Almost all art and mementoes can be framed. Framing not only protects it also enhances the finished piece. Over the years we have developed different ways of framing, such as floating art on top of the glass, sandwiching between two pieces of clear glass with frame around, embedding oil paintings on stretchers into a frame, box framing soccer shirts,to awards of all kinds. Our staff are well trained & able to assist in suggesting how a various piece can best be framed.
In our 20 years as picture framers we have experience in framing the following:
- framing of original art work
- framing of certificates, degrees and awards
- framing of needle work and tapestries
- framing of wedding photographs
- framing of puzzles
- framing of prints and posters
- framing of maps and charts
- framing using floating method
- framing photographs using multi cut-outs
- box mounting and box framing
- stretching of canvas prints and original oil paintings
- box framing of rugby and soccer shirts
- box framing of medals and other memorabilia
- framing of mirrors
Our customers often describe our service as priceless – Here’s why:
- We offer a fast, efficient service at competitive prices
- We love a challenge and enjoy finding framing solutions for the many objects and art work that we are asked to frame.
- We are delighted to offer advice should you need help selecting the right frame to suit your picture and its surroundings.
Below please view photos of framing that has been done by us.
Quotations are given without obligation.